The Fellowship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fellowship

This is a forum created for use by the KAW clan The Fellowship and friends of them

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Potions (POTS)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drag0nSpy
Admin
Drag0nSpy

Potions (POTS) Empty
PostSubject: Potions (POTS)   Potions (POTS) EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 12:54 pm

Potions are commonly known as POTS.. are used for adding extra attack or extra defense to your stats..

Since the death of the plunder war and the introduction of the epic battle pots have become more important than ever.

Defensive pots are a must these days and if you want to do epic battles or go to war then so are offensive pots!

Personally i believe that you should have a lot of pots, but it is hard to do when you are small. so here is a little table for defensive pots/stats you should have.

Stats Pots
------ ------
Under 1 Million 100 of the first 6 defense and spy defense pots
1M-3M 500 of all defense pots
3M + 1000-2000+ of all defensive pots

When it comes to offensive pots, some you will need to participate in certain parts of epic battles, you need to work out what kind of player you are going to be. If you are going to be a warmonger i would suggest you match your defensive pots with offensive ones as you can bet your bottom dollar your enemies have. If you are going to be a more peaceful player then you may still want to get yourself some anyways.

Buying pots is also a good way of saving money. I like to keep 5000 of the 12,000,000 attack pots so if i get strip farmed i can buy a 45 billion ally and stay max plunder. But with attack pots its all horses for courses.

Last edited by Drag0nSpy on Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update)
Back to top Go down

Potions (POTS)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fellowship :: Hints & Tips-
Jump to: